- Opportunity to move into PIC role.
- Accommodation and car on offer.
- Quirky rural town, 1 hour from Launceston.
Client & Location Information:
This is the perfect opportunity for Pharmacists searching for a location change! Explore all there is too offer in this small town on the north-west coast of Tasmania.
Located an hour from Launceston and 30 minutes from Davenport, the friendly community pharmacy is located in a quirky country town known for it's stunning mountain views.
This Pharmacist in Charge role will have you working as a sole Pharmacist over the pharmacy's opening hours (Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm, Sat 9am - 1pm).
Your day to day duties will be those of a Pharmacist - working alongside well-trained dispense techs and shop staff to provide excellent customer service and professional services.
Z dispense for busy script trade.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Accurate dispensing skills.
- Proven ability to manage your time productively.
- Ability to work well with people as a team player with the customers being put first.
Salary & Benefits:
Indications are $45/hr plus super, plus onsite accommodation (comes with amazing views) and use of Pharmacy car.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200038041 firstname.lastname@example.org