- PIC Wollongong area from $60/hour.
- Fabulous location close to beaches and waterways NSW southcoast.
- Summers will never be the same again.
Client & Location Information:
The opportunity to become a part of a dedicated pharmacy team who simply love what they do, in a leafy Wollongong suburb has arrived! They are looking for professional Pharmacist with excellent leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills for a full time role to further build the business.
Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate with the ability to handle the general day to day duties within community pharmacy including counselling and OTC who is vaccination accredited plus can maintain QCPP & 7CPA targets as part of a vibrant team. Ideally you will be passionate about health focused solutions and customer service.
In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and organisational skills. Sound communication skills.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination accreditation preferred but training available.
- Be confident in working independently and in a small team.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Assist in managing staff. You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive hourly rate plus super will be offered to a reliable experienced Pharmacist ready to join a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200038160 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.