- Reliable PIC Saturdays.
- Positive outgoing personality.
- Start this Saturday from $60/hr!
Client & Location Information:
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a large diverse town in regional NSW is seeking a Saturday Pharmacist in Charge to commence immediately. When they return, direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle you are not far from most cities.
A permanent part time roster each Saturday, some knowledge of Minfos to handle an easy script trade would be great but not essential. Ideally you will build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality friendly customer service utilising your broad pharmacy skills to counsel customers. You will be professionally orientated with excellent organisational skills, have a positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude to work. You have a passion for counselling and possess a strong focus on customer service with clear communication skills that maintains a smooth work flow.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination Accreditation.
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable organised Pharmacist that delivers high level healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional competitive salary package on offer with an above market hourly rate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037164