- From $55/hr + full accommodation.
- Friendly border town.
- Opportunity to move into management.
Client & Location Information:
This thriving regional border town has the best bacon and egg rolls we are told by reliable sources. A long established pharmacy is looking for an experience PIC to take their business to the next level as you work across two sites within minutes of each other. Ideally you will have 2 to 3+ years experience, be an organised Pharmacist able to lead a small team and manage a business and the usual dispensary and front of shop duties. There is an excellent hourly rate and free accommodation on offer for the person ready to step upto management.
As the PIC you will cover the open hours of the pharmacy on a roster 42+hours per week. The low script trade will allow you to expand the pharmacy services offered and increase business by the delivery of high quatlity customer service and healthcare through your conselling. In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Establish relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Reliable organised Pharmacist.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus accommodation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200037597 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.