Client & Location Information:
Community pharmacy located in the Yarra Valley and High country, only 90 minutes drive from Melbourne.
Dates and Hours:
Monday 20th September for a month with the possibility of extending. Monday to Friday role 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
As the sole pharmacist, you will be working alongside a part-time pharmacy assistant in the dispensary using LOTS dispense for the low script trade. Your main duties will include counselling, dispensing and running the shop. There are 5 DAA patients so webster packing will be required and no methadone.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Sound leadership skills and experience in management of a small team.
* Driving and exceeding sales budgets.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr + super Mon-Friday. Travel and Accommodation provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Eryn or Nivi directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com referencing Job no:200037343