- $50-$55/hr plus 3bed furnished accom and wifi - stress-free living.
- Be a valued professional within this small community.
- Genuine partnership potential.
Client & Location Information:
This small country pharmacy is located 4hrs north of Perth in a gorgeous part of this agricultural area.
Friendly customers and stress free environment makes this a very attractive option, especially when put together with the great package being offered by this pharmacy owner.
This is a full-time Pharmacist in Charge role that will have you overseeing the day to day operations of this small committed community pharmacy team.
Light script trade with some weekly websters to be checked.
Monday to Friday and Saturday morning - no evenings or Sundays.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Keen to engage with a loyal local community with their health needs.
* Effective and friendly communication style.
* Up-to-date drug knowledge.
* Ability to work alongside your team in a collaborative, encouraging way.
Salary & Benefits:
$50-$55/hr depending on experience, plus super plus all permanent entitlements, plus air-conditioned furnished modern 3 bedroom house provided with wifi included. Plus travel provided.
Genuine partnership potential.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200037064