- Full-time and Part-time options available.
- Wonderful, supportive team and PM to work alongside.
- Professional services.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time and part-time options for a Pharmacist at the northern end of the Gold Coast.
Perhaps you're here already and are looking for a change of work environment where you will be valued as part of a harmonious team or you could be interstate with the desire to recognise the dream of living in the city of the Gold Coast where people come to holiday in the sun every day. Yes, this could be your home too!
Due to current staff members wanting to scale back on their working hours there is a full-time and a part-time Pharmacist/PIC opportunity working shifts on Tuesday to Saturday for the full-timer, with a requirement for the part-time roster to include either one or both weekend days - these can be shorter days. Let me know what could work in with your availability.
You will be working within a diverse pharmacy team, providing a holistic patient-centred approach to customer care.
The majority of the time you will have a dispensary team consisting of another Pharmacist and or the Pharmacist Manager and experienced Dispensary Technicians.
Professional services are done at this site including vaccinations.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Motivation and legitimate interest in learning a wide range of professional services.
* Previous experience preferred but all levels considered.
* Vaccination certified or ability to acquire.
Salary & Benefits:
Mon-Fri $38-$40/hr depending on experience - Sat $45 and Sun $55 plus super and perm entitlements
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200037056, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com