- Permanent part-time Pharmacist - 1 day/wk - you choose.
- Well supported role.
- Small team to lead on the day.
Client & Location Information:
An hour south of Cairns on the coast is the regional town of Innisfail.
As the permanent part-time Pharmacist in Charge you will be overseeing the overall performance of the pharmacy including the front of shop and the dispensary for your one day per week. Working with 3 Pharmacy Assistants who can also jump in to the dispensary as need be for the medium script trade.
9.5 hours - ideally a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, but there is flexibility with this.
Will include some webster checking and some established methadone patients to be looked after.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proven ability to work alongside and lead a small pharmacy team.
* Effective communication style and can do attitude.
* A genuine desire to help people to acquire their best health.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super (fully negotiable) - Plus travel allowance if commuting from Cairns or close by.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 44123