- Semi-rural location 10kms to Cairns.
- Flexibility with roster 5 or 6 days - you choose.
- Employer willing to meet the market with salary.
Client & Location Information:
Rural location literally only 15 minutes drive from Cairns central. State of the Art modern community pharmacy with friendly country clientelle.
Full-time Pharmacist in Charge to work alongside another Pharmacist and a team of Dispensary Technicians to providing all dispensary services including scripts, counselling, vaccinating, checking websters, dosing with a small amount of regular clients.
Busy script trade but with well-structured processes and support.
Flexible roster - Could be 5 or 6 days per week depending on what you are keen to do and to be earning.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proven ability to work cohesively alongside your dispensary team.
* Friendly and open communication style with your customers.
* Vaccination accredited.
Salary & Benefits:
$neg - let's discuss what you are looking for to make that change you've been thinking about. If you want to be valued and feel part of a successful team., then this could be for you.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #44130