- Unique Northern Territory location.
- $60/hr plus full accommodation and vehicle provided.
- Experienced team
Client & Location Information:
Central Northern Territory is the home of this community pharmacy that provides health services to this remote community.
Pharmacist and at time Pharmacist in Charge role to work alongside the Pharmacist Manager and Dispensary Technician and Intern that do most of the dispensing.
Sachets and websters to be checked with this service being supported remotely also.
Roster to be discussed.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Willingness to work collaboratively within your team.
* Proven ability to be effective in a community pharmacy dispensary.
* Able to build good rapport to build trust for counselling.
Salary & Benefits:
$60 per hour (weekday rate) weekend rates are $70 and $80 per hour
Relocation expenses, permanent accommodation and vehicle access provided
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 44397