- PIC NSW South Coast from $47/hour.
- Great work culture-experienced team.
- Rental assistance + relocation.
Client & Location Information:
Opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy on the Wollongong South Coast of NSW as their full time Pharmacist in Charge. The south coast of NSW has so much going for it; from the beaches to great eateries and friendly people, the area less than two hours drive south of Sydney and two and half hours east of Canberra. A well established independent community pharmacy is looking for a high energy Pharmacist in Charge to work across a full time roster of up to 40+ hours. The roster can be flexible to meet your design. Ideally you will be a professionally orientated Pharmacist with good organisational skills, a positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude to work. Have a passion for counselling with clear communication skills and possess a strong focus on customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a busy environment with an exception team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes and customer service.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred.
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm within a busy dispensary.
Salary & Benefits:
Above market hourly rate is being offered + relocation and rental assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036481.