- Full-time Pharmacist In Charge opportunity in the beautiful Central Coast region.
- Negotiable salary package on offer.
- Small friendly community Pharmacy.
Client & Location Information
Full-time Pharmacist In Charge role available in the beautiful Central Coast region, only an hour and 15 minutes north of Sydney. Close to Gosford.
The Pharmacist in Charge role will suit an experienced community pharmacist who has the confidence to approach customers from all backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes;
- Provide professional services;
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Organised, reliable professional with strong work ethic;
- Provide Quality care and Forward Dispenser services;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and the Community;
- Address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism;
Salary & Benefits
- Negotiable salary depending on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting #200035946, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org