- High earning capacity with weekend penalty rates.
- Newly registered Pharmacist are encouraged to apply.
- Career development opportunity with this Pharmacy group.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist In Charge to join this friendly Community Pharmacy located in a shopping precinct, north west of Melbourne and set on the banks of the magnificent Murray River. This large regional town offers every facility that could be found in a capital city.
The Pharmacist In Charge role will suit either an experienced or newly registered Pharmacist wanting to assist in driving the business and supervising a small competent and well-trained team. Roster Wednesday to Sunday, 38hr/week. Key responsibilities include;
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently.
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System.
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health Outcomes.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with local allied health care Professionals.
- Provide professional services.
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Ability to address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hour plus super, plus penalties for Saturday and Sunday, Relocation expenses and travel provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200036021, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com