- Management opportunity.
- Career growth.
- Providing quality healthcare to rural and regional communities.
Client & Location Information:
Victoria's largest inland city! Located just 90 minutes from Melbourne's CBD. This opportunity is with a regional Hospital.
Full-time Dispensary Manager opportunity working 80 hours per fortnight with ADO. This role is responsible for managing the operations of the Main Dispensary within this regional hospital's Pharmacy Department including vaccine service, Imprest and store.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the operations of the Dispensary of the Pharmacy Department.
- Provision of patient focused pharmaceutical care to inpatient, discharge and outpatients of the hospital.
- Staff supervision, management and training.
- Lead and/or participate in quality improvement activities.
Please reach out for more details on this position.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Extensive experience in hospital pharmacy.
- Demonstrated highly developed organisational and management skills.
- Demonstrated good problem solving, interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy in the setting of high-risk medicines provision.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Pharmaceutic Benefit Scheme in public hospital.
Salary & Benefits:
Award based salary - to be discussed with Employer.
- Flexible work arrangements and purchase leave opportunities
- Salary packaging for living expenses such as rent/mortgage plus meals, entertainment & holidays
- Discounted on-site parking
- Access to discounted health club membership
- Staff rewards and recognition programs
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 42680