- $100k base plus super plus relocation assistance.
- Great fun supportive team culture.
- Albury Wodonga region of NSW.
Client & Location Information:
Just to the north of Albury CBD is the largest residential suburb of this thriving border town with a population for almost 50,000. Say goodbye to humid hot summers and stressful commutes to work, this warm friendly town has a strong art scene and some of very finest coffee shops to be found outside of Sydney.
One of the longest established pharmacy in the town is looking for an experienced professional Dispensary Manager to lead a dedicated team who excel in delivering a high level of healthcare and pharmacy services. Ideally you have been a PIC for the past 3 years and will be able to hit the ground running across the usual day to day dispensary duties, counselling and Influenza vaccination plus maintaining QCPP & 7CPA targets with the suppport of a small team. There is a rotational roster of 80 hours a fortnight with a weekend off each fortnight.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Conduct health and professional services.
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
- Provide counselling and advice to customers on medications /OTC lines.
- Organised approach with excellent communication/leadership skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary package is being offered depending on experience and qualifications with relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035999