- Permanent part time 23hours/ week.
- Enthusiastic organised Pharmacist.
- Great way to return to work.
Client & Location Information:
Work part time across three days for 23 hrs/week within this fast paced fun team who simply love what they do. We are looking for a reliable organised experienced Pharmacist who customer service orientated. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of proessional services that ensure exceptional customer care that has them returning again and again.
* Dispensing, counselling and the usual duties of a Pharmacist.
* Reliable organised customer focused person.
* Driven to provide a high level of healthcare that exceeds expectation.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally you will have 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role.
* Accreditation for vaccination would be an advantage.
* Enjoys making a real difference in peoples' lives.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered depending on your level of experience plus the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035621 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.