- Pharmacist Friday and Saturday.
- Experienced Pharmacist in Charge.
- Perfect for extra hours or return to work.
Client & Location Information:
If you are returning to the workforce or would like to add some extra hours to your week this could be just what you are looking for. A rare opportunity to work Friday and Saturdays will be available late January within a professional team that is creating new benchmarks in healthcare in a friendly northern rivers township. This diverse pharmacy owner is looking for an experienced Pharmacist to become a part of their cohesive team.
Working 15½ hrs permanent part time, in the role you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a high script trade in this fun fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will be: * Display solid Pharmacist experience and skills.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A reliable, organised Pharmacist and enjoy being part of a team.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au