- Attractive salary package, including self-contained unit and relocation assistance.
- Work/Life Balance.
- Immediate start available.
Client & Location Information:
This proactive pharmacy employer has a pharmacy located in rural south-west WA relatively close to Perth and within cooee of Bunbury and he is looking for an additional Pharmacist professional to join their team.
Joining a team of other pharmacists, dispensary technicians and shop staff, your day will involve providing a variety of services, including dispensing, counselling, vaccinating, methadone dispensing, and conducting Medschecks.
You will use your amazing people skills to provide exceptional customer service, and build long-lasting relationships with patients/customers.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.|
* Proven ability to build rapport with all ages and demographics. |
* Vaccination and Medscheck experience desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
$50-$60/hr plus super depending on skill set, plus accommodation in self-contained unit and relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037914