- Easy 2½ hour drive north of Sydney.
- Potential for career progression into management.
- Relaxed beachside lifestyle.
Client & Location Information:
Protected sweeping bays where waves lazily roll gentle to the sand. Ahh! Waking each day in this wonderful part of the world gets better each day. In this sought after weekend destination, just 2½ hours drive north of Sydney, a long established pharmacy is looking for a reliable experienced second Pharmacist.
A full time permanent role where you will work as the Pharmacist in Charge leading a small dedicated team. Accreditation for Vaccination is preferred as is your passion to deliver a high level of healthcare. An out going personality, confident in your clinical knowledge and ability to counsel and approach customers from all walks of life is essential.
Working on a rotational roster with alternative weekends off in a full time permanent role, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist dispensary duties. Forward dispense experience is an advantage with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's). Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Flexibility to work a roster with alternative weekends off.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation plus negotiable benefits depending on your experience will be offered to the successful applicant together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on setting new benchmarks and maintaining a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035334 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.