- Northern NSW, close to beaches. Hourly rate from $55/hr + rent ass.
- Specialised services. Join a dedicated experienced team.
- Plenty of variety from one day to the next.
Client & Location Information:
A reliable organised Pharmacist is required for a pharmacy that provides speicalised services in a large northern NSW township just inland from coastal towns and beaches a short 40 minutes away and close to some amazing national parks.
As the Pharmacist you will be:
- Dispensing a light script volume using FRED.
- Handle external specialised services.
- Take responsible for managing stock levels, ordering and processing claims.
- Work a negotiable full time roster.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Current general Registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Take pride in delivering high level dispensary skills and quality healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a long term career opportunity for the right person, an attractive salary is on offer together with the very real option of a sought after work/life balance.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more . If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035311 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.