- Pharmacist-Surfing highway of NZ's north island.
- Growing fun team who simply love what they do each day.
- From $38/hr (depending exp) + relocation and rental assistance.
Client & Location information:
From the mountains to the sea this tranquil part of Taranaki can only be described as breathtaking and famous for its surfing highway where many have achieved their right of passage along these world famous beaches. The Port on New Plymouth is only minutes away and the area boasts a large friendly population of more than 124,000 people who call Taranaki home. There is always something exciting to do even if you are not a surfer.
We are looking for professional Pharmacist who has excellent communication skills, good clinical knowledge and is organised. This unique opportunity is for Pharmacists at all levels to join a fun dedicated team in a newly established pharmacy. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have vaccination accreditation and experience across pharmacy services we want to hear from you. In this full time role you will need to be prepared to be flexible as roster involves working some late nights and weekends. A broad knowledge across a variety of Pharmacy Services of ECP, TMP, Immunisation and Sildenafil prescribing would be highly regarded, however continual training is available in all areas, but experience would be a definite advantage. Those who share a vision for further clinical services will be those most likely invited to join the team.
- Accreditation ECP, TMP, Immunisation and Sildenafil prescribing would be highly regarded.
- Flexible attitude to meet roster requirements.
- A permanent full-time position 40+ work hours a week.
- Organised Pharmacist at all levels of experience welcome to apply.
- A real passion for Professional Pharmacy Services.
- Relevant NZ pharmacy registration is essential for this role.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered plus relocation and accommodation assistance together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who is growing nationally and takes staff retention seriously.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036947 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au