- Join a large professional team.
- Pharmacist from $50/hour. Preferred Central Coast employer.
- Short drive to sandy beaches or Newcastle.
Client & Location Information:
Preferred Employer and award winning business is looking for a Pharmacist for their team. The pharmacy offers robot, consult rooms and a fun team culture on the beautiful Central Coast less than 25 minutes drive from southern Newcastle suburbs nestled in the beautiful Tuggerah Lakes. The area has a vast array of activities from fishing, golfing and bush walking and of course with a number of beaches close by a work life balance is a given but just an hour's drive from stressful Sydney.
Experienced Pharmacist to join a large dedicated fun team on a permanent full time Tuesday to Saturday roster. Your broad knowledge across 7CPA services is important as is your ability to oversee the Technicians' work so that a high level of healthcare is delivered at all times. In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination accreditation preferred but training available.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive hourly rate plus super will be offered to a reliable experienced Pharmacist ready to build your career with an employer who is making a difference in healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036919 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.