- All experience levels considered including newly registered.
- Up to $45/hr plus super depending on experience.
- Upskill with services provided to local hospital including ward rounds.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist required for this friendly community pharmacy located in the Goulburn Valley, country Victoria close to the Murray River - 2.5 hrs north of Melbourne.
Seeking a Full-time newly registered or experienced Pharmacist to assist with the daily operations of the pharmacy. The pharmacy has a well-balanced team dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
This small country pharmacy also provides pharmacy services to the local hospital - including ward rounds and provision of medications.
Full-time (or part-time) - there is total flexibility around this roster.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Experience in community pharmacy.
- Support and additional training.
- Medschecks, DAA's, Vaccinations.
Salary & Benefits:
$40-$45/hr plus super depending on experience and qualifications, plus the opportunity to obtain experience in hospital pharmacy services.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting # 200034251 or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com