*Pharmacist in the beautiful Central Coast region.
*$47/hour salary package on offer.
*Small friendly community Pharmacy.
<b>Client & Location Information:</b>
Permanent part-time (20 - 30 hrs/week) Pharmacist role available in the beautiful Central Coast region, only an hour and 15 minutes north of Sydney.
This Pharmacist role will suit a registered Pharmacist who is happy in coming out from behind the dispensary and communicating with customers.
Key responsibilities include;
* Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
* Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
* Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optinal healthcare
* Provide professional services;
* Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
* Current Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Organised and reliable with strong work ethic;
* A willingness to learn and build on your knowledge to deliver a high level of healthcare;
* Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers
* Address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism.
<b>Salary & Benefits:</b>
From $47/hr plus super, depending on experience.
<b>How to Apply:</b>
Submit your interest online quoting #200037441 when you email email@example.com or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829.