- Saturday PIC. Penalty hourly rates from $60/hr.
- Wonderful place to work in northern beaches.
- 7½ hours each weekend.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located in large shopping centre less than 40 minutes north of the Sydney CBD is seeking a weekend Pharmacist to commence immediately. The work environment is a happy professional culture where the team work well together.
Working 7½ hours each Saturday, we are looking for a Pharmacist who is reliable, has a can do attitude with a positive work ethic. Knowledge of Fred for a low script trade. You will be supported by a FT Pharmacist as you build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality healthcare as you utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037165.