- Focus on Professional Services
- Co-located with General Practice Clinic
- Monday - Friday and Saturday mornings
Client & Location Information:
Located minutes from the beach in the western suburbs of Adelaide.
This Pharmacy is open to the community and co-located with a growing General Practice Clinic and a private acute surgical hospital.
This full time position would suit an experienced and motivated Pharmacist who has a strong focus on delivering professional services and advice.
The pharmacy is strategically placed to deliver services linked to medical specialties of the hospital, and supporting doctors and patients of the co-located GP Clinic.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in community pharmacy.
- Proven ability to work as an active member of a small pharmacy team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Salary & Benefits:
$35-40/hr plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #20037087