- Visit Lake Moondarra, Underground Hospital, and Hard Times Mine.
- Weekdays $75/hr Weekends $80/hr + super + travel + accommodation.
- Work flexibly across two stores supporting regional Far West QLD.
Client & Location Information: Retail Pharmacy located in rural Western QLD.
Job Specification: The locum pharmacist, on some occasions, may be a sole pharmacist but generally will be working with another pharmacist. You will be working alongside a dispense tech using FRED for a medium script trade. Webster packing will be completed by Tech - Locum will be required to check.
You will be working across 2 sites within close proximity to one another so will need to be comfortable moving store to store as needed.
Dates: Sunday 19th November to Sunday 31st December.
Locum will be working 45 hours per week. Below is a guide for working hours:
Monday-Friday // 8:00am-5:30pm.
Saturday // 8:30am-1:30pm.
Sunday // 9am-1pm.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience using FRED dispense system.
* Experience and confidence working as a sole Pharmacist.
Salary and Benefits:
Weekdays $75/hr + super.
Weekends $80/hr + super.
Extras: Accommodation (please advise where travelling from) & Travel provided.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online via our advert (and include your resume)or if you are registered with us contact CHAR directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 44605.