- Pharmacist - Northern Tasmania.
- From $50/ph + super + accommodation.
- Patient focused, maximising professional services.
Client & Location Information:
Set beneath the escarpment of the Great Western Tiers of Tasmania. It is 50 km west of Launceston and 52 km south of Devonport along the Bass Highway.
Exciting opportunity available for a full-time Pharmacist at a well established Pharmacy. Working alongside two fantastic Pharmacists with a passion for clinical knowledge. This pharmacy is focused on caring for patients and maximising professional services.
- Forward Dispensing Pharmacy.
- Two consult rooms allowing for professional services.
- Current professional services include vaccinations, blood pressure, sleep apnoea and kidney screening.
- Fred dispense.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Vaccination accredited.
- Collaborative work style.
- Patient focused.
- Efficient communication both verbally and written.
Salary & Benefits:
From $50/ph +super + accommodation (rental to be discussed with employer)
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion at 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 42019