Client & Location Information:
- $60/hr + super.
- City location with fabulous transport links.
- Hospital Inpatient Dispensary located in South Brisbane.
Dates & Hours:
Monday 27th November to 14th January 2024.
The shifts will be 7.hrs each Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) with 1hr for lunch.
Roster will be provided & made accessible to the locum by the client closer to the start date of the role -
Monday - Friday shifts only
No public holidays
Shifts are 7.5 hours with a 1 hour lunch break.
The locum pharmacist will be working in the inpatient dispensary and providing the final check for assembled medications that have been dispensed by ward pharmacists.
You will be involved in all activities required for the day-to-day running of the inpatient dispensary as part of a team of pharmacists and technicians.
The locum will be provided with training in the dispensing system (Merlin) and orientation to the role.
There is potential for someone with hospital experience to also work on some days as the ward pharmacist in some clinical areas.
* Bachelor of Pharmacy.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience within a clinical / hospital pharmacy setting is desirable.
* Prior demonstrated experience in ward-based clinical pharmacy will be highly regarded.
* Hospital experience preferable (but not mandatory).
* This site requires locums to have had both covid vaccinations.
Salary & Benefits: $60 p/hr + Super.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online via our advert (and include your resume)or if you are registered with us contact Char Fry directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Char@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref 44438.