- Newly Registered Pharmacist.
- Weekly Accommodation Allowance.
- Fred Dispense.
Client & Location Information:
This well-established Pharmacy group is looking for a full-time Pharmacist to join one of their Community Pharmacies located in Wodonga, close to the beautiful Bright and Beechworth regions in Victoria.
If skiing, cycling or walking awesome tracks is your thing you could easily do that on your 2 consecutive days off each week to your hearts content. After burning the energy you could then enjoy one of the best bakeries in Australia.
This is a regional city with all the infrastructure you could think of whilst being close to this amazing natural region.
As a customer focused team Pharmacist, you will be providing a variety of services, including dispensing, counselling and professional pharmacy services all whilst working with an effective team, a supportive Retail Manager, 3 technicians, another Pharmacist and the Pharmacist Manager/Owner who rolls up his sleeves to work alongside his team to ensure the best healthcare services are being delivered to the local community.
38hrs/wk Tuesday to Saturday roster would provide 2 consecutive days off each week.
Fred dispense for busy script trade with great staff/script ratios.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience working with FRED dispense.
* Proven ability to work harmoniously within a pharmacy team.
* Effective and friendly communication style.
* Early career Pharmacists are encouraged to apply and will then be encouraged on the job.
Salary & Benefits:
Hourly rate starting at $45/hr plus super, plus $200/wk accommodation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033661