- Hourly rate $50/hr + rent ass.
- Supported by small fun experienced Team.
- Loads of variety. Short drive to beaches.
Client & Location Information:
Your family will enjoy beachside living while you will have less than 45 minutes commute to work. If this ticks some of your boxes then this opportunity could be for you. A reliable organised Pharmacist is required for a well established pharmacy in a Northern NSW large central, thriving town just inland from coastal towns and beaches only 40 minutes away and very close to some amazing national parks.
As the Pharmacist you will be:
- Dispensing a light script volume using FRED.
- Take responsible for managing stock levels, ordering and processing claims.
- Work a negotiable Monday to Friday full time roster.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Current general Registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A passion to deliver high level dispensary skills and quality healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a long term career opportunity for the right person where an attractive salary is being offered together with the very real option of a sought after work/life balance.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more . If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035311 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.