- From $50/hour + $350/week rent assist.
- Join a fun dedicated team.
- Potential for future partnership.
Client & Location Information:
A rare opportunity to gain equity in an exciting well-established business, supported by a strong known brand head office pharmacy group that is setting the benchmark in community healthcare. As the Pharmacist you will lead a large team of professional dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations and provide exceptional customer care. Management of the Dispensary, including orders and inventory management plus the supervision of all staff, with a passion for forward dispense, the 6CPA Professional Services and flu vaccination and sleep apnoea.
The pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. The owner recognise that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching our goals for professional services and overall customer service. Working Monday to Friday and every second weekend.
In this role you will:
- Providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations that has them returning to the pharmacy.
- Delivering 7CPA professional services and flu vaccinations.
- Reliable organised with a positive outgoing personality.
- 2+ years' experience as a Pharmacist.
- AHPRA Registration as a Pharmacist.
- Strong communication confident approaching customers.
- Process driven, excellent organisational skills.
- Passionate about customers and understanding their needs.
- Vaccination accreditation would be highly desired.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on setting new healthcare benchmarks and maintaining a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036420 and Leanne will then contact you directly