- Tuesday-Saturday roster.
- Newly registered pharmacists welcome.
- Friendly supportive team.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time pharmacist position available with this well established community pharmacy located in the Sunshine Coast.
As the full-time pharmacist your day to day duties will see you dispensing & checking prescriptions, counselling, ordering & putting away stock, meeting KPI's and checking DAA's.
The ideal candidate will have an effective communication style, have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst working effectively in a team, and a willingness to learn and develop your skill set.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary depending on experience, plus relocation assistance of $1,000.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200036488