- Unique rotational roster.
- Less than 20 minutes to sandy beaches.
- Very different work environment.
Client & Location Information:
A small network is looking for new team member for one of their sites just west of the Newcastle CBD. With sandy beaches and great restuarants less than 20 minutes drive away Newcastle offers something for everyone. They are looking for a reliable Pharmacist with 2+ years community experience who understands the importance of working cohesively within a team. Ideally you have developed a broad knowledge of professional services and general community pharmacy and are customcare focused.
Working on a rotational roster of 40+ hours permanent full time, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering for a medium script trade in a vibrant paced environment. There is some compounding and methadone administation as well. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers.
In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Flexibility to work on a rotational roster/ varying shifts.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being to exceed service KPIs.
Salary & Benefits:
Competative hourly rate plus superannuation will be offered to the successful candidate with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035842 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au