- Short drive Port Macquarie sandy beaches from $45/hr.
- Great team culture within a group that is expanding and going places.
- All levels of experience will be considered. Rental assistance.
Client & Location Information:
Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate with the ability to handle the general day to day duties within community pharmacy including counselling, OTC and Influenza vaccination plus maintaining QCPP & 7CPA targets within a small team. Located just a short drive north of Port Macquarie you will be so pleased you took the plunge.
Working on a roster 40+ hours a week in a permanent full time role, you will be working with a small Dispensary and FOS team. Your broad knowledge across pharmacy services and community experience would be highly regarded in this relaxed fun environment. Ideally you will be passionate about the delivery of the highest quality customer care when counselling the loyal patients.
In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- A broad professional services knowledge.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being
- Vaccination accreditation preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
A great hourly rate is being offered to a reliable Pharmacist to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200032743 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.