- 4 or 5 days per week - you choose.
- Vaccinations and Sleep Apnoea (training provided).
- Collaborative team to work with.
Client & Location Information:
The location for this new role within this modern community pharmacy with 2 consult rooms is an hour north of Melbourne CBD. You will be joining a fun and positive work culture.
This almost full-time Pharmacist role (36.5hrs/wk) will have you working in the dispensary and across professional services - vaccinations, Medschecks and sleep apnoea - whilst working with 1-2 Pharmacists, 1 experienced Dispense Tech and a Rowa dispensing robot.
There is flexibility with the roster (including dropping the Tuesday or Wednesday).
This is the proposed roster:
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Enthusiasm for the provision of Professional Services.
* Desirable to have experience with sleep apnoea but not essential.
* Desirable to have knowledge of vitamins but not essential.
* Clear and friendly communication style.
Salary & Benefits:
$40/hr plus super and penalties - negotiable. If this role looks perfect for you, let's talk.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 200036202