- Soughtafter employer.
- Fast paced professional environment.
- Summer all year long.
Client & Location Information:
A fast paced high energy community Pharmacy located in a beachside town is seeking a full-time Pharmacist to commence immediately. A calm stressfree lifestyle is on offer to you and your family just an easy 5+ hours drive north of Sydney in this thriving location.
Working on a rotating roster including some weekends you will be a responsible for the usual duties of a qualified Pharmacist. As part of professional large Dispensary team a knowledge of Fred would be handy to handle the high script trade. Forward dispensing together with your knowledge and skills that allow you to deliver high quality friendly customer service that utilises your wealth of pharmacy skills to counsel customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive as part of a team.
- Committed to PPI services, delivers traditional community pharmacy values of excellent customer service.
- Organised, enthusiastic and motivated and willing to broaden your community knowledge.
- Broad knowledge of QCPP and 7CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
A great opportunity for Pharmacists at all levels and build your skills base. Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200035872 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au