- 40 minutes to coastal towns and beaches.
- Supported by small experienced Team.
- Attractive salary plus rent assistance.
Client & Location Information:
Time for quality lifestyle for you and your family? If driving less than 15 minutes to work appeals then this opportunity could be for you. A Pharmacist is required for this well established pharmacy in Northern NSW in a large central, thriving town inland from coastal towns and beaches just 40 minutes away and some amazing national parks.
As the Pharmacist you will be:
- Dispensing a light script volume using FRED.
- Take responsible for managing stock levels, ordering and processing claims.
- Full time Monday to Friday roster is negotiable with the Manager who works the other days.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Current general Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- High level dispensary skills that deliver quality healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a long term career opportunity for the right person where an attractive salary is being offered together with the very real option of a work / life balance.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more . If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035311 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.