- Pharmacist professional to join a dynamic team-make a real difference.
- Positive outgoing personality who thrives as part of a team.
- Minutes south of Canberra CBD.
Client & Location Information:
An experienced Pharmacist to commence almost immediately who is able to move seamlessly into a high energy team My client is seeking that unique person who can provide a very high level of healthcare to their loyal customers, south of the city. Canberra the city of change and gateway to so many activities from snowfields to our most amazing wildlife sanctuary.
Great Monday to Friday roster permanent full time. Ideally you have a can do attitude, positive work ethic who thrives as part of the team. Broad knowledge of pharmacy services is essential and previous experience using Fred would be helpful as this is a fast paced dispensary but you will have the support the other Pharmacists at times. This will give you the opportunity to build on your acquire skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Vaccination Accredited preferred.
- Advise on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Great hourly rate is on offer plus superannuation and all entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035513