* 4 days per week - flexible as to which.
* Robotic dispensing.
* Vibrant team.
Client & Location Information:
Make the short 45-minute journey from Melbourne's more southern suburbs and you will find yourself feeling a world apart while working in this community Pharmacy on the Mornington Peninsula.
The pharmacy has recently finished a complete refit and is undergoing many exciting changes and growth including robotic dispensing.
Great opportunity for a motivated and driven part-time Pharmacist (4 days per week) to assist with the daily operations of this successful community pharmacy.
Work with a team of 4 experienced Pharmacists and Technicians.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A community focused attitude.
* Excellent communication skills for effective counselling.
* The role would suit a either a recently registered or experienced pharmacist looking to grow their career within an exciting pharmacy group.
* Training opportunities and full support provided.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive salary based on experience is on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200035992