- Full time or Part Time Hours available.
- Employee Benefits Package.
- Professional Development Program.
Client & Location Information:
The pharmacy is located in the scenic part of Tasmania it is home to some beautiful natural scenery and wildlife. Located in Hobart.
This is a community Pharmacy role providing both general and specialised Pharmacy services to the wider community. This role will include heavy focus on compounding services (non-sterile), vaccination services, ophthalmic practices, day surgeries, IVF providers, aged care and group home facilities.
Full time hours preferred however part-time hours are available.
Fred dispense for a medium script trade.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Vaccination accredited.
- Ability to work with others, team player.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base pay of $40 - $45 per hour (negotiable).
- Professional Development Programs.
- Employee Assistance.
- Travel and relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200041164