- Early career Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
- Full training and development provided.
- Diverse role across many sites.
Client & Location Information:
An innovative national pharmacy service provider is ready to welcome an additional Relieving Pharmacist to assist their teams throughout Queensland, based in Brisbane.
- Develop skills as a Pharmacist across a variety of hospital, clinical and oncology pharmacy services.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation.
- Dispense and supply medication and medication profiles.
- Co-ordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients.
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees.
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Strong knowledge of PBS.
- Commitment to being a team player within different settings.
- Newly registered Pharmacist encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits:
- $39-46/hr plus super depending on hospital experience.
- Annual Mileage Allowance (paid fortnightly).
- Reliever Incentive Allowance.
- Flights, accommodation provided when required.
- Overnight Allowance to cover meals and incidental expenses (where applicable).
- Access to novated lease options via their partner RemServ.
- Access to paid parental leave.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200040879