- Minutes from Auckland CBD-Pharmacist.
- Immediate start to join fast growing team.
- Overseas Pharmacists all levels of experience.
Client & Location information:
Only minutes drive from the Auckland CBD is a pharmacy experiencing an exciting growth phase and now have an opportunity for a switched-on Pharmacist to join their fun team culture today! So we are looking for an organised, professional Pharmacist who has excellent communication skills and good clinical knowledge. This unique opportunity is open to Pharmacists at all levels, so if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have vaccination accreditation and some knowledge across training we want to hear from you.
In this full time role you will need to be prepared to be flexible as the roster involves working some late nights and weekends. A broad knowledge across a variety of Pharmacy Services would be highly regarded, however continual training is available in most areas, but experience would be a definite advantage.
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred.
- A permanent full time position 40+ hours a week.
- Solid clinical knowledge and communcation skills.
- Reliable organised Pharmacists at all levels are welcome to apply.
- A real passion for the delivery of quality healthcare and pharmacy services.
- Relevant NZ pharmacy registration is essential for this role.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered plus negotiable extra benefits together with the opportunity to build your career with this fast growing employer who believes that their people are the most important aspect of their business.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036962 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au