- Magnificent southern highlands $55/hour + relocation + education.
- Join professional award winning team.
- Make 2022 your year with a positive change!
Client & Location Information:
This centrally located pharmacy in the picturesque southern highlands needs a great Pharmacist to join their professional switched on team on a permanent full time roster of 76 hrs/ fortnight. You will have 2 to 3+ years experience within a community setting, a winning smile with a personality that makes people keep coming back.
This will be a permanent fulltime role of 76 hrs/fortnight that includes one and half weekends per month. You will be working with the pharmacy Partners and usually with one or two other Pharmacist. This is supported by a professional fun FOS team to bring the optimum in clinical services to loyal customers ensuring the delivery high quality healthcare. A medium script trade that will certainly give you the opportunity to implement additional professional services in addition to some that have already been rolled out.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Clear and concise communication skills with proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
- Experience working in a customer focused community pharmacy environment.
- Ideally suited to someone with 3+ years experience.
- Looking to improve your work life balance in '22, from stress filled to tranquility?
Salary & Benefits:
Outstanding package with relocation and study allowance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career within a team that goes beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job Ref: 200038637 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au