3 day weekend each fortnight.
Award winning pharmacy.
Genuine mentoring for your career.
Client & Location Information:
A vibrant and engaging community pharmacy located on the Qld side of the Qld/NSW border in a well-equipped country town. This pharmacy is a health destination in this town and is well respected by the locals.
As the new full-time Pharmacist joining this team, you will be involved in counselling, administering vaccinations, conducting Medschecks and some webster checking. The owner is open to someone with more experience taking on management responsibilities.
Long weekend each fortnight, with other week being Monday to Saturday lunchtime. No evenings or Sundays ever.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Accredited to do immunisations desirable.
* Enthusiastic and excited for your pharmacy career and the potential within.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively within a community pharmacy team.
* Good attention to detail.
* All experience levels considered, but would be particularly great opportunity for newly registered.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable hourly rate depending on experienced and responsibilities taken up. 2 bedroom furnished accommodation and relocation is provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200040492