- Part-time Pharmacist or PIC - 5 shifts/fortnight.
- Wonderful, supportive team and PM to work alongside.
- Professional services.
Client & Location Information:
Rare opportunity for Pharmacists to do part-time days in this northern Gold Coast community pharmacy - This could be to add to work you're already doing, or to work in with additional study you are now doing or to work in with family commitments - whatever your circumstances.
Pharmacist/Pharmacist in Charge - Saturdays 9-2, alternate Sundays 9.30-5.30 (Sole Pharmacist) and Monday 10-6 (with 1/2 hr unpaid break).
You will be working within a diverse pharmacy team, providing a holistic patient-centred approach to customer care. You will be working with experienced Dispensary Technicians.
Professional services are done at this site including vaccinations.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Motivation and legitimate interest in learning a wide range of professional services.
* Previous experience preferred but all levels considered.
* Vaccination certified or ability to acquire.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr Mondays, $55/hr for 2nd Pharmacist Saturdays, $60/hr for PIC on alternate Sundays.
Plus all permanent entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200037249, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org