- $45/hr + relocation and rental assistance.
- High energy team who love what they do.
- Stunning location.
Client & Location Information:
Join a dynamic pharmacy group on one of most picturesque parts of the NSW south coast area as a full time Pharmacist/PIC. Great roster and excellent package will be offered depending on your experience and accreditations.
This is a Tuesday to Saturday roster 38 hours a week full time where you will be supported by the Managing Partner together with a full time fun FOS team of 20+. Forward dispense experience plus some knowledge of Fred would be benficial as this is a fast pace dispensary. Ideally you will be customer service focused with a passion to deliver high quality healthcare through exceptional counselling. In this role your will:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- General registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA.
- Vaccination accredited.
- Ability to meet minimum KPI's and report as required.
- Familiar with QCPP standard and protocols.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate + relocation assistance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200039297 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.