- Award winning approachable pharmacy owner.
- Part-time role working 3 days a week - flexible days!
- Professional services.
Client & Location Information:
A rare opportunity for a Pharmacist to join this award winning pharmacy owners' customer focused modern community pharmacy. Located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD, you might be tempted to think you have found a beautiful haven as you leave the big smoke. Truly picturesque and serene.
This is a part-time Pharmacist role that will have you working alongside another Pharmacist and 2 well skilled Dispense Technicians. Everyone will have the same goal each day to delivery stand-out health support to the community you are serving.
Working 3 days a week (flexible as to what days), there is the possibility of future hours and growth available in the future.
Your day will involve checking, counselling, Medschecks, Vaccinations amongst other Professional Services.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Passion for providing effective and friendly customer health advice.
- Proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
- Efficient and accurate in all dispensary operations.
- Vaccination accredited.
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr plus super plus travel allowance on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200037018