- Long term job stability and career progression.
- $50-$55/hr plus relocation lump sum.
- Robotic dispensing allowing for personable service.
Client & Location Information:
A well respected pharmacy brand with 30 stores across 3 states is looking for a full-time second pharmacist to join their supportive team in the beautiful Tablelands region close to the iconic Cairns in Far North QLD.
Surrounded by waterfall country, wildlife and an abundance of coffee and wine venues, there will be plenty to do on your 2 days off each week.
A permanent full time Pharmacist role to work flexible hours across a 5 day week, supporting the managing partner in day-to-day running of the pharmacy.
Medium size support team in this modern community pharmacy.
Robotic dispensing utilising Fred system. With the dispensing robot and the supportive team you will have heaps of time to provide that personable health service to your customer base.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Confidence to work solo on the odd occasion.
* All experience levels will be considered including newly registered Pharmacists.
Salary & Benefits:
$50-55/hr plus super based on experience, plus $2000 relocation assistance and "living away from home" allowances negotiable.
Career progression available with this customer focused and ever expanding pharmacy group.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200037965 email@example.com