- $48/hour full time Pharmacist Grafton.
- Magic location join a fun team.
- 40 hours/week or part time may be consider.
Client & Location Information:
We are looking for a reliable Pharmacist for a pharmacy in the jacaranda capital, Grafton. Only a little over 40 minutes to the stunning beaches of Yamba with an easy access either north or south to the M1, this town offers so much for growing families with good schools and affordable housing.
The pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. The owner recognises that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching the business goals for overall customer satisfaction. A flexible full time roster however we will consider part time applicants. You will be joining a small team of dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations and provide exceptional customer care. In this role you will:
- Dispensing, counselling and vaccination.
- Delivering 7CPA professional services and flu vaccinations.
- Some management of staff.
- 2+ years' experience as a Pharmacist.
- General registration with AHPRA.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Passion to deliver high level customer care and understanding their needs.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who takes pride on setting new healthcare benchmarks.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200039781 and Leanne will then contact you.